woensdag 14 mei 2008

Back in town

Een heerlijke vakantie gehad in Denemarken. Twee weken lang mooi weer, wat wil je nog meer. Een klein kratje met stofjes en draadjes meegenomen. Een hele kunst om je hele vol gestouwde kamer in een kratje samen te vatten. Twee kleine werkjes gemaakt.

Had a wonderful vacation in Denmark. Two weeks of beautiful weather, what more do you want? Took a small box with fabrics and fibres with me. A big trick to cram your whole sewing room in a box. Made two small projects.

7 opmerkingen:

gunnelsvensson zei

These both pieces are wonderful! Like both, but my favourite is the blue-green! Maybe because you got the inspirtion from my neighbourcountry?!

Lynn Cohen zei

Wonderful art. I am trying to make a list of things I want to pack in a bag to take in the car for a long month long road trip we are taking this summer...the hand work I can do while husband drives the car: embroidery thread, needles; knitting yarn and needles, pattern for grandchildren's sweaters; placemats to hem and embroider. Lots of ideas.

GembelSBW zei

How wonderful. I did the same thing but my work is not finished yet. I did more painting and drawing and I read two books :-). What will you do with these pieces?

Corryna

Laurence zei

Very nice. Your embroidery is very beautiful.
Laurence

Muriel zei

These both pieces are really beautiful!

lisette zei

sandra these are so beautiful! i love the rich colours and textures

Catharina Maria zei

Ben via Sara Lechner en via weer een ander op jouw blog gekomen .
Werk nog niet zo veel met stofjes maar wil het wel meer gaan betrekken in de "art" die ik maak .
Deze werkstukjes vind ik helemaal geweldig en dan ook nog eens gemaakt in het land waar ik altijd zo heerlijk tot rust kom .Wat voor maat hebben deze twee stukjes ???Zal je in de toekomst nog wel meer komen bezoeken ;o))
Groetjes van Rini